Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
"These guys are great. I manage the facilities at a world class country club, these guys have helped me with small jobs and MAJOR damage. Cleanup, water damage, air quality, bio issues you name it. They have a strong mobile staff and a lot of equipment so they have always reacted the same day as my call. They worked directly with the insurance company, they made working with them seemless. I will continue to use them for all my work"
"Had such an awesome experience with East Central Morris County SERVPRO. There was a flood in my house due to a malfunction with my water pump. My stress levels were so high because I just purchased my home 3 months prior. SERVPRO came out the same night restoring my basement. They did all the work with my insurance company and made things so much easier on me. I would recommend this company to anyone who has a major disaster with their home"
No Job to Big & No Job to Small
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (973) 887-9100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Central Morris County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.