Fire damage at this Morris Plains home was caused by a clogged vent in the clothes dryer. As the photo shows, an area of the laundry room was charred, and fire damaged. If contacted for help, SERVPRO of East Central Morris County industry certified technicians would do a small demolition to remove the damaged building materials. They would also set up a hydroxyl generator to eliminate the offensive odors left after the fire damage. To finish, they would replace the drywall that would have been removed.